Comprehensive evaluation of the features and performance expected of an automobile.
In 1970, Aisin Seiki became one of the world's first automotive parts manufacturers to construct its own comprehensive proving ground equipped with test tracks. With state-of-the-art facilities and test courses recreating road conditions of all types, we have continued demonstrating and heightening performance and durability. We have performed tests from every conceivable angle, adopting the viewpoints of users, and promptly incorporated the evaluation results back into product development.
As demand for product reliability grows, Aisin Seiki is there every step of the way.
Aisin Seiki is pursuing continuous innovation in the development of next-generation products and effective use by the Group.
Environmental Simulations of Unique Environments around the World
- Evaluation of effect of electromagnetic waves on electronic devices
- Assessment of fuel economy and exhaust gas emissions' impact on environmental load
- Evaluation in high-temperature environments
- Vehicle stability control system performance evaluation
- Evaluation under various road surface conditions
- Evaluation of automated braking
Comprehensive Proving Ground
aisin has three comprehensive test facilities, the fujioka proving ground with low-temperature and high-temperature chambers, anechoic chamber, engine assessment equipment and a range of other facilities for comprehensive evaluation of multi-purpose vehicles; the toyokoro proving ground, with a full range of test tracks including simulated icy surfaces and various road conditions from around the world; and the fowlerville proving ground, the first proving ground established in north america by a japanese auto parts manufacturer.
- Fujioka Proving Ground (Toyota City, Aichi, Japan)
Land area:approx. 670,000 m2
- Toyokoro Proving Ground (Toyokoro-cho, Nakagawa-gun, Hokkaido, Japan)
Land area:approx. 7,480,000 m2
- Fowlerville Proving Ground (Michigan, USA)
Land area:approx. 3,840,000 m2