- When was Aisin Seiki established?
August 31, 1965. For company information, click here.
- When was Aisin Seiki listed on a stock exchange?
July,1952, listed on the Nagoya Stock Exchange.May, 1970, listed on the Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchange.
Accounting and Finance
- When does the fiscal year end and when is the General Meeting of Shareholders held?
The date of settlement is March 31. The Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders is held in June annually.
- How can I get information about the recent financial statements?
Please refer to "Annual Report" and "Financial Data" in this website.
- How can I obtain a copy of Annual Report?
A PDF file of Annual Report can be viewed online or downloaded. Please refer to AISIN Group Report.
- How can recent change of your business results be accessed?
For our business results for past 5 years, click "Financial Data".
- What is Aisin Seiki's securities code number?
7259. Please refer to "" for the latest shock quote information of Aisin Seiki.
- In what newspapers does Aisin Seiki publish its official announcements?
Pursuant to Article 939, Paragraph 1, of Japanese Corporation Law, Aisin Seiki posts its official announcements on this website.
- Who is Aisin Seiki's transfer agent?
Our transfer agent is Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
- How can I find out about specific stock procedures, such as transferring titles and inheritances?
Submit inquiries via the following website operated by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
- What are the requirements for the right of voting at a General Shareholders' Meeting?
The last day of March is the base date for Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting every year. Shareholders on the shareholders' list as of that date are entitled to vote.
- What are the requirements for entitlement to dividend ?
Final listing of dividend recipients is at the end of March every year. Accordingly, dividends are paid to the shareholders listed or the pledgees registered as of that date. Also, interim dividends are paid to the shareholders listed or the pledgees registered as at the end of September.
- When is the fixed date for the dividend payment for shareholders?
March 31 for profit dividend and September 30 for interim dividend.
- Is there any special benefit plan for the shareholders?
- What is the trading unit of the share?
100 shares. (The unit was changed from 1000 to 100 shares in August 2002.)
R & D and 皇家国际体育
- How can I find out more about Aisin Seiki's R & D activities?
Please refer to "Research and Development" in this website.
- How can I find out more about Aisin Seiki's environmental activities?
Since 2005, We have publicly issued an Environmental Report detailing our environmental conservation efforts. A PDF file of each Environmental Report can be viewed online or downloaded. Please click here.
Please go to the Contact Us/Document Download page for public relations information.