Aisin Group Anti-Corruption Policy
In accordance with "Aisin Group Principles of Corporate Behavior皇家国际体育,” we, the Aisin Group of companies, contribute to the realization of sustainable economic growth and the resolution of social issues through fair and transparent business in a socially responsible manner, while complying with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Bribery Prohibition
- We do not directly or indirectly provide, offer or promise money, goods or other benefits to foreign or domestic government officials or any other persons for any unlawful purpose including securing an improper advantage, contract or concession.
In addition, we do not directly or indirectly receive, request or accept a promise to receive money, goods or other benefits from foreign or domestic government or any other persons officials in exchange for any unlawful purpose including securing an improper advantage, contract or concession.
- Appropriate entertainment and gifts
- We give or receive entertainment and gifts within the scope that is socially and legally appropriate, in light of its purpose, frequency, counterparty, amount, etc. that would not cause distrust or suspicion from a third party.
- Prohibition of Corrupt Practices
- We do not engage in abusive corrupt or related unlawful practices, which could abuse professional powers and positions of one's own power or that of a third party, such as bribery, embezzlement, insider trading, and coercion in providing benefits, and also fraudulent bidding.
- Appropriate Accounting
- We manage our accounting in a transparent and fair manner, in accordance with the applicable international and jurisdictional-specific accounting standards. We enter and record all transactions and assets accurately and thoroughly.
Aisin Seiki Co.,Ltd.